GC1: General Question and Program Support
- The issue of overpopulation increasing international migration.
- Criminal accountability of United Nations officials and experts on mission.
- Promoting the participation of women in political and public life
- The issue of lack of enrollment in schools.
- The availability of education with a special emphasis on confinement areas.
- Measures to strengthen the role of education in achieving sustainable development.
GC3: Natural Sciences:
- The safe disposal of toxic and radioactive waste.
- Mitigating the exploitation of certain species for economic gain and its harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Improving water sanitation to eliminate the spread of waterborne diseases in rural areas with special emphasis on East Africa and Yemen.
- The issue of cultural suppression in Tibet.
- The cultural integration of refugees in their host countries.
- The protection of mobile artifacts through the establishment of a World Heritage List.
GC5: Communication and Information:
- The issue of data privacy with respect to the growing uses for big data.
- The question of the freedom of press.
- The question of technological privacy in social media with a special emphasis on facial reconnaissance and audio-based data.
SF1: Social and Human Sciences:
- Implementing measures to sustain the ageing population of MEDCs.
- Improving the safety of or finding ethical alternatives to genetic modification and experimentation.
- Improving labor conditions in manufacturing and construction sectors, with emphasis on LEDCs.
SF2: Sustainable Development:
- Attributing equal access to economic resources, particularly for the poor and vulnerable.
- The question of gender mainstreaming in economic development with a special emphasis on the gender wage gap.
- Using sustainable energy to encourage sustainable industrialization and innovation in LEDCs.
EB1: External Relations:
- The issue of dispute over territorial power with a special emphasis on the Middle East.
- The issue of cultural and territorial dispute in East Timor.
- The question of the Arctic Sea floor.
- Developing alternatives to austerity in struggling economies.
- The question of decreasing external debt to elevate growth and development.
- Strengthen the capacity of domestic financial institutions to encourage and expand access to banking, insurance and financial services for all.
ICJ Committee: Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (Bosnia and Herzegovina v. Serbia and Montenegro).
Historical Committee: Korean War