GC1: Disarmament and International Security
- Developing measures to eliminate all uses of nuclear weapons in countries with a special emphasis on South Africa.
- The issue of illicit trade mechanisms in South America . (eliminating illicit trade mechanisms)
- The ratification of the “Arms Trade Treaty” by all states in the call to ensure nuclear disarmament.
- Providing equal education opportunities to female refugees who have been affected in armed conflicts.
- The issue of child labour in India and Bangladesh due to school closures with a special emphasis on COVID-19.
- Developing measures to eliminate gender inequality in secondary education with a special emphasis on the Central African Republic.
GC3: Natural Sciences/(Environmental)
- Maintaining the safe removal of nuclear waste without causing harm to the environment.
- Discussing the development of sustainable measures in the increasing call for climate change.
- The issue of water pollution as a result of industrial waste in the Pacific Ocean.
GC4: Culture/(Social, Cultural and Humanitarian)
- The question of limiting the xenophobic approach towards Indigenous Americans, in the West.
- Providing aid for refugees and displaced persons in the Middle East.
- Mitigating cultural oppression and brutality towards Uyghur Muslims in China.
GC5: Communication and Information
- The issue of rising cyber terrorism in the Information Age, due to COVID-19.
- Developing measures to combat the issue of child trafficking as a result of data breaching.
- The issue of freedom of expression on the media with a special emphasis on Russia.
SF1: Social & Human Sciences
- The issue of systematic police brutality with its possible economic and social impacts on the society with special emphasis on the United States.
- The usage of hunger as a weapon in conflicted areas and creating approaches to prevent it.
- The ethical considerations in data collection and possible solutions for preventing the misuse.
SF2: Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- The lack of respect for caregiving roles of women, and its detrimental impacts on their careers.
- The issue of the increased gender based domestic violence as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Aiming for the elimination of racial discrimination of women with a special emphasis on the United States.
EB1: Human Rights
- Attempting to stop racial violence with a special focus on the US.
- Providing humanitarian assistance for refugees in the Lake Chad Basin.
- Aiming to eliminate sex trafficking with a special focus on the South East.
- Aiming the recovery without financial crises after COVID – 19
- Encouraging international collaboration against illicit financial transactions and reinforcing safe/long-term management of resources to promote sustainable development.
- The issue of the economic effects due to the two-year trade war between China and US, with a special emphasis on the US.
- Nicaragua vs. The United States (public international law case decided by the ICJ)
- Yugoslav Wars